iReporter

UP's City Manager Bob Livingston sent a message out this morning to area businesses that all should be aware of... "It has come to our attention that area...
williamaddingto817 – Guest Contributor
Jan 13 2011
As seen here Good2GoTaco (http://facebook.com/good2gotaco) considered among many to have some of the best Tacos in Dallas has reopened in their new location in...
BubbleLife Staff – Guest Contributor
Jan 13 2011
The Mozzarella Company is the place to go for unique, hand-made cheese. Whether it is mozzarella or goats milk cheese, you cannot turn away The Mozzarella...
Last week after the long Christmas holiday, I felt like I was coming down with an awful cold. I stopped at Plaza Health Food in Snider Plaza and Max Fuqua...
Chase is filming into the evening at a private residence in Dallas Preston Hollow. Rumor has it for this scene the main character kills the very thing that's...
Jeff Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jan 7 2011
It looks like North Park and Eddie just couldn't get along. Stonebriar or Firewheel is now the closest. Thank goodness for Whole Earth Provision on...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Dec 22 2010
We (the BubbleLife staff) celebrated the holidays and the close of a great year at the 300 bowling lanes in Addison. We wish all of our readers and customers...
Dec 21 2010
My toddler's school, St Christophers Montessori School published a family cookbook that is a great gift idea for teachers, family and friends. Is is only $10...
Santa Claus Stops at DUXIANA on Wednesday December 22 between 5:30pm and 8:30pm. He will take over DUXIANA’s window display and passers-by are invited to sit...
Dec 20 2010
Our office in Snider Plaza is very close to Zoe's so needless to say we eat there ALL THE TIME. I can tell you all my favorites but my all time favorite treat...