iReporter

Chase is filming into the evening at a private residence in Dallas Preston Hollow. Rumor has it for this scene the main character kills the very thing that's...
Jeff Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jan 7 2011
It looks like North Park and Eddie just couldn't get along. Stonebriar or Firewheel is now the closest. Thank goodness for Whole Earth Provision on...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Dec 22 2010
We (the BubbleLife staff) celebrated the holidays and the close of a great year at the 300 bowling lanes in Addison. We wish all of our readers and customers...
Dec 21 2010
My toddler's school, St Christophers Montessori School published a family cookbook that is a great gift idea for teachers, family and friends. Is is only $10...
Santa Claus Stops at DUXIANA on Wednesday December 22 between 5:30pm and 8:30pm. He will take over DUXIANA’s window display and passers-by are invited to sit...
Dec 20 2010
Our office in Snider Plaza is very close to Zoe's so needless to say we eat there ALL THE TIME. I can tell you all my favorites but my all time favorite treat...
Dec 20 2010
Two little buddies in their sled enjoying ice cream at the Chik Chik
Dec 20 2010
Nancy at Flavors From Afar helped me with some Christmas shopping and our holiday party. My new discovery from her store is Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar. It is...
Jeff Farris – Guest Contributor
Dec 20 2010
William Briggs, architect, is working on a new residential project. The actual one on Preston Trails Country Club will be a bit larger.
Aug 27 2009
This is a wonderful soup to make for large crowds. I usually serve this with a salad using the sweet and sour dressing (Stacey's) . 6 boneless skinless chicken...