iReporter

Undefeated in district 10-4A, the Lady Scot volleyball team will begin its quest for a state championship with a bi-district match against Frisco Heritage at 7...
It was a “bootiful” day for the Alcuin School Annual Fall Festival with more than 400 ghouls and goblins at this year’s “spooktacular” event on Oct. 25. The...
Both the Running Scots boys and Lady Scots girls cross country teams qualified for the State Championship meet at the UIL Region II meet held last Saturday at...
The Lady Scots basketball team got its final tune up Friday night in a scrimmage against the Lady Owls of Garland High School. The Lady Scots won all four...
The Armstrong Bradfield Preschool Association (ABPA) hosted its annual Halloween Carnival on Oct. 22 at Bradfield Elementary with face painting, balloon...
I don’t know if anybody read my last set of links , but I decided to keep trying until y’all love them so much I can’t cruise the internet fast enough to find...
Bradfield families gathered on the school's front lawn for the Bradfield Rocks! Fall Family Picnic Oct. 25. They celebrated and prepared for the Bradfield...
University Park Elementary students displayed their pumpkin masterpieces during Annual Pumpkin Day Oct. 25 on the front lawn at UP. The students also...
The HP varsity football team honored the following players for their outstanding performance in the Oct. 17 victory over West Mesquite: Boomer Bakich,...
Go Cambridge Lions! The Lions won their first playoff game yesterday and are still undefeated. We are so proud of these young men and, Coach Zac, we are...