iReporter

laurenwhitney87646 – Guest Contributor
Jun 16 2011
The early bird catches the worm. With 2 hours before the parade even starts, American Airline Center is already full and the streets are almost all filled. I...
RedCilantro – Guest Contributor
Jun 13 2011
Park Cities mom Pamela Rueda embarks herself in a great and COOL summer venture: PoPaLiCiouS! (www.facebook.com/mypopalicious) PoPaLiCiouS are frozen fruit...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jun 10 2011
Tolly: Thank you soooo much for writing this! I was in tears by the end, because while there is no way to describe fully the love that you as a mother have for...
Walking out of Taco Diner last night, I ran into a cute Mom riding her bike with some passengers in tow. There were so cute, I just had to get their picture!...
Taylor Mayad – Guest Contributor
Jun 9 2011
DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP FAIR PARK FOURTH City of Dallas’ official Independence Day celebration to feature spectacular fireworks at the Cotton Bowl sponsored by...
Fall registration for all levels (High School, Youth, Bantam) is now open. Youth and Bantam registration is on a first come, first serve basis and will close...
Jeff Farris – Guest Contributor
Jun 4 2011
Juggling, music, hot dogs and more at the University Park fishing tournament. Sent from my iPhone.
The University Park team couldn't have picked a better day for their annual fishing tournament. Poles and smiles are everywhere. Sent from my iPhone.
Registration Begins June 4th at 9AM There are three ways to register: Join us at the City Fishing Derby- June 4th from 9AM until Noon at Caruth Park. Look for...
The Heroes Foundation presents the star-studded, super-fun, bring-the-whole-family REEBOK 2011 HEROES CELEBRITY BASEBALL GAME – 10TH ANNIVERSARY Saturday,...