iReporter

spdalton – Guest Contributor
May 16 2011
Thank you to all of the HPISD voters that took the time to vote in the recent school board election. I appreciate your confidence in me, and will do my best to...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
May 15 2011
I would like to congratulate Sam on winning a seat on the HPISD Board of trustees and thank him for running such a positive campaign. I believe wholeheartedly...
Whenever a field or ball diamond is unplayable due to wet conditions, the park department posts a red flag on that park’s flag pole. The system, used in a...
Ms Padilla – Guest Contributor
May 9 2011
Young fashionistas are signing up to Southern Methodist University’s popular series of fashion classes. These offerings are through the university's Summer...
Mona Callaghan – Guest Contributor
May 9 2011
Come sign up for the annual Park Cities YMCA Track Meet on May 21st at SMU. Registration deadline is May 15th! Call the Park Cities YMCA for more information...
Rotary Club of the Park Cities Presents 2011 Fourth of July Parade It’s arguably the largest single-day event in the Park Cities and the one with the most...
Monday, May 9 th & Tuesday, May 10 7:00am – 7:00pm HPISD Admin Building 7015 Westchester Drive Dallas, Texas 75205
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
May 9 2011
My daughter found a dog at 10 pm on Sunday, 5/8, at the corner of southwestern and I-75. No collar. Please call and give description if you are missing a...
On Monday, May 9, a U.S. flag will fly over the United States Capitol in recognition of Highland Park resident Sam Dalton, Jr. attaining the rank of Eagle...
HPISD has long been known as one of the best school districts in the state, if not in the nation. Do you believe this is still true and if not, what would you...