iReporter

On Tuesday, December 3, Tamara & Tony Casillas opened their home to kick-off the 6th Annual Ally’s Wish Boots & Blessings Gala with a night of sips, shopping...
ArtNews – Guest Contributor
Dec 2 2019
Dallas artist, Susan Moss Cooper, known widely for her live wedding paintings has found an additional outlet for her creativity, and one that gives back!...
There is a rapid increase in the number of people who experience Alzheimer’s disease - around one in four people with the disease get diagnosed. Estimates show...
Park Cities Historic and Preservation Society Landmarking Ceremonies : Join us as these noteworthy homes are marked. Addresses and approximate times are:...
Amanda Hartwick – Guest Contributor
Sep 13 2019
In preparation for University Park's 2024 Centennial, the City Council has asked for the development of a new master plan to help the community with decisions...
Members of clergy along with interested citizens gathered at Central Christian Church , Wednesday, for lunch and conversation following the tragic events that...
Lynne Lowder – Guest Contributor
May 22 2017
The photographer captured a younger Tom, age 29, with his head in his hands outside the World Trade Center after the second plane hit. Tom’s fiancé, Paige, age...
Author Jamie Ford was invited to Highland Park High School’s Literary Festival. He wrote on his social media page, and gave an interview to the Dallas Morning...
Lynne Lowder – Guest Contributor
Jan 11 2017
A Park Cities friend recently asked me for advice on dating after divorce. I reflected on my divorce three years ago and all of the ups and downs of being...
Please attend if you can. City Council is expected to vote tomorrow. Pass it on. Thanks. University Park Residents for Neighborhood Friendly Development...