iReporter

The Disciples Women of Central Christian Church toured the historic Raphael House in Ennis, Texas for a July outing. The landmark home on Ennis Ave. is a...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Jul 28 @ 11:07 am
Dorsey Standish is a mindfulness & meditation expert. A career change from mechanical engineer to Chief Mindfulness Officer of Mastermind Meditation, Dorsey...
Boots & Salutes Benefiting Equest’s Hooves for Heroes DALLAS – July 23, 2019 – On the evening of Friday, July 19, 300 supporters gathered for the third...
Deborah Brown – Guest Contributor
Jul 22 @ 6:14 pm
Get your glad rags on and dust off your dancing shoes. The 1920s are almost here again! Join us for an evening at the Alexander Mansion as we celebrate the...
Disciples Women of Central Christian Church shared a wonderful afternoon with residents of Juliette Fowler Communities. Coordinated by Becky Riggins, birthday...
New Friends New Life (NFNL), a Dallas-based nonprofit that restores and empowers formerly trafficked teen girls and sexually exploited women and their children,...
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, to celebrate National Hot Dog Day and one of America’s favorite foods, individuals with disabilities from Ability Connection...
Sharon Adams – Guest Contributor
Jul 18 @ 12:09 pm
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 26, 2019! Mercury One’s M1Ball 2019 announcements were made at the Kick-Off party hosted by Samuel Lynne Galleries...
“Lord, lift me up, and let me stand, a higher plane than I have found, Lord, plant my feet on higher ground” was the opening hymn at Sunday’s Gospel Hour at...
On Thursday, June 26, members from Ability Connection celebrated America’s birthday with their friends from EnAble, a PepsiCo® Employee Resource Group that...