iReporter

The Frontiers of Flight Museum, 6911 Lemmon Ave., will celebrate Black History Month with a special presentation by Master Storyteller and Historical...
Thanks to Nelene Rambin for reminding us about the Highland Park High School Jazz Band Concert this coming Thursday night, Jan. 16 at 7 p.m. The performance...
Elizabeth Tamlyn – Guest Contributor
Jan 13 2014
“It’s freezing cold outside. Put on your shoes or you will catch your death of pneumonia...” When my kids were little, my dad lived behind us in a back house...
Saturday, Jan. 11 was a special evening for the Lost Boys of DFW, who celebrated their "birthdays" at a local church. The "Lost Boys" (though now men) fled...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jan 7 2014
It’s a new year, and that means there are lots of new opportunities for fun in our neck of the woods. Rather than holing up indoors for the month of January,...
The Lost Boys of Sudan were approximately 30,000 boys orphaned or separated from their families as preteens in the 1980s in the midst of a brutal civil war in...
2013 was good to BubbleLife. We expanded from about one dozen neighborhoods to more than 60, so it’s fair to say that in Dallas and the surrounding areas, we’re...
It’s the weekend, so I really hope all you readers aren’t expecting me to work. Instead, I’m having a little office party, complete with cocktails, “mocktails”...
Today is Day 8 of my shenanigans, and I just NOW found the “ other ” site. It's called InTheLoopKids , and it’s the misfit site of the BubbleLife communities....
The countdown is on — it’s to the point where it’s pretty much too late to order Christmas gifts and holiday items online (unless you’re willing to pay an arm...