iReporter

On Tuesday, University Park will be one step closer to learning the fate of the Highland Park High girl’s softball team’s and tennis teams’ lighting situation....
HP Tennis defeated 5A Southlake Dragons 7-1 on Saturday, September 28 at 11 a.m. at Carroll Senior High School. Eight matches were completed before the rain...
The Scots took home their first district win of the season Thursday night on Forney High School's turf, hopping all over the Jackrabbits 52-17. It was fun to...
Highland Park Lacrosse is proud to announce the results of its inaugural "Crossed Sticks and Hat Tricks" fundraiser. Returning high school players sold dinner...
I hate running. With every fiber of my being, every bone in my body, I hate running. I cannot understand why so many runners enjoy the sweating and breathing...
HPHS Head Volleyball Coach Michael Dearman posted his 500th career win Sept. 20 with a district 10-4A victory over Terrell. Players, parents, colleagues and...
HP Tennis defeated West Mesquite 10-0 on Tuesday, September 17 at 4 p.m. at West Mesquite High School. The HP Tennis vs. McKinney North match on Friday,...
A decision on whether the Highland Park High School girls softball team should have lights at their stadium, one that has been in the making for over two years...
Cameron Laurie, a fifth grader at MIS, took part in the North Texas Kids Triathlon held on August 15 at the UT Arlington campus. The event consisted of a...
The Highland Park Lady Scots competed in the McKinney Boyd Invitational Saturday, Sept. 14. The Lady Scots placed first in the Elite Division, paced by Natalie...