iReporter

We hear that Court Alley, one of the four candidates running for Rep. Dan Branch’s spot in the Texas Legislature as he vies for Texas Attorney General, held a...
Parish Episcopal moms were the star runway models at the school’s 41st Anniversary Gala Party Board Launch at Tootsies in Preston Center. Guests enjoyed a gala...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Nov 20 2013
The two-year-old daughter of Leslie and John Toomay, both Highland Park residents, passed away Nov. 18 at Children's Medical Center in Dallas. The child had...
The Highland Park Lady Scots beat the Lady Hawks of Rockwall Heath 58-54 Tuesday night. High scorer for the Lady Scots was Caroline McDaniel with 14 points,...
Two students who began their high school athletic careers on the Highland Park High School tennis team and transferred to Plano's Spring Creek Academy recently...
The 2013 Cigna Mayor’s Race 5K Presented by Oncor is sold out, race organizers announced today. The race is held on Saturday, December 7 as part of the MetroPCS...
The Dallas Marathon and Competitor Group, Inc. (CGI) announced today that the two organizations have extended their partnership through 2020. “We are pleased...
First, a note from the University Park Police Department: "Several residents on Bryn Mawr reported a person knocking on their door in the evening. The...
Hyer Elementary students and their families are sharing their Thanksgiving spirit this week. The Kindness and Compassion (KC) Club is hosting a canned food...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...