iReporter

Cute alert: the following photo gallery is full of precious moments. By the looks of it, Park Cities students both young and old(er) had a fabulous first day...
DALLAS, Texas — Arlington-based Texas Health Resources, parent company of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, has taken another step to transform health...
HPHS seniors Tanner Houghton and Jack Ceverha will discuss the 2013 Scot football team's defense in an interview on Channel 21's "Fan Sports Show" at 7 p.m....
"Back to school, back to school, to prove to Dad I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight." You might...
In a special University Park city council meeting Thursday afternoon, council members approved the provision and appointment of an executive position. Five...
The HPHS Girls Cross Country team, led by its new coach, Susan Bailey, opened its season Saturday, Aug. 24 at the 29th Annual Greenhill Relays. The format of...
Are you and your son interested in: Scout Sleepover at Cowboys Stadium; Camping & Fishing; Pinewood Derby car races; Visiting museums and historical places; and...
Cynthia Bowen – Guest Contributor
Aug 26 2013
Hyer Girl Scout troops are currently forming for 2013-2014! Do you have a daughter entering 1 st through 4 th grade that wants to get involved with Girl...
Women's Equality Day has been celebrated annually for over 20 years with a program by Women's Issues Network (WIN), a local Dallas women's organization. The...
In mere hours, the halls of Highland Park High School will be buzzing with anxious freshmen, experienced seniors and teachers eager to share new knowledge with...