iReporter

Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
May 2 2011
Lori Stahl wrote a piece regarding the HPISD Election. It is behind their pay wall but here is the link:...
jspringer328 – Guest Contributor
May 1 2011
Dog Found!!! Upon traveling on Hillcrest and Villanova we found a dog running alongside Hillcrest. He seems to be a brown and white Shih Tzu. Found with no...
Considering your personality, background, and past experiences, what are your greatest assets that you will bring to the HPISD Board of Trustees? Sam Dalton's...
The Plaza at Preston Center is welcoming its newest tenant, Calypso St. Barth Home , on April 29. Calypso St. Barth will open a free-standing Home store at The...
pcmom23605 – Guest Contributor
Apr 26 2011
Dear Saffie, I've noticed that Bubblelife has posted some questions asked by a community member to both Sam Dalton and Amy Titus. I have some questions too....
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 26 2011
This email seems to be buzzing around the families of the HPISD middle and intermediate school. Here is what I would have written: Dear Parents: No more fast...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 25 2011
Cigars for Patriots is a program sponsored by Sacred Cigars and DHL, where customers can purchase cigars individually or by the box that will be shipped...
Janelle Kraemer, HP mother and ABPA Member questions Amy Titus and Sam Dalton. SENT TO BOTH CANDIDATES I read your questionnaire on the Dallas Morning News...
I was reviewing our BubbleLife stats for the week and noticed that our most read popular article was an article published by NeighborGo.com titled Highland Park...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 19 2011
The Dallas Morning News has a voter guide that compares candidates. Because of the complexity of their software (it defines your personal ballet - very cool)...