iReporter

BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 19 2011
The Dallas Morning News has a voter guide that compares candidates. Because of the complexity of their software (it defines your personal ballet - very cool)...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 18 2011
Like BubbleLife on Facebook! We have an exclusive offer from Digg's Taco Shop and if you have not tried the food yet, you are in for a treat! Located on...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 17 2011
by Tolly P. Salz Time of violation: 3:10 PM Location of violation: near Armstrong Elementary School Violation: Blocking neighbor's driveway I consider...
THIS Tuesday, April 19, 8 p.m - celebrate the genius of Leonard Bernstein! Meadows At The Meyerson will feature SMU's Meadows artists playing jazz inspired...
Trying to plan something fun this weekend for the whole family? BubbleLife suggests that you experience true neighborhood talent! The Highland Park Middle...
The Youth Summit provides Dallas County youth the opportunity to engage, network, and discuss issues related to the prevention of violence within the community....
Drop Off and Drop By! After carpool, stop by for an informal "meet, greet & visit" at my home on Friday, April 15th from 8:00am - 10:00am. I know it's early...
The First Annual University Park Elementary Bike Ride in association with the UPPA Spring Market What: Tour of White Rock Lake - Road Bike Ride For adults...
Tolly P. Salz Too often, we focus on the negatives in our day: a recent outbreak of lice, a crying child who refuses to be consoled, piles of laundry that...
Paper & Chocolate , a Dallas-based retail provider of stationery, invitations, gifts and chocolate, recently opened its Graphic Image Boutique. To celebrate the...