iReporter

Rotary Club of the Park Cities Presents 2011 Fourth of July Parade It’s arguably the largest single-day event in the Park Cities and the one with the most...
Monday, May 9 th & Tuesday, May 10 7:00am – 7:00pm HPISD Admin Building 7015 Westchester Drive Dallas, Texas 75205
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
May 9 2011
My daughter found a dog at 10 pm on Sunday, 5/8, at the corner of southwestern and I-75. No collar. Please call and give description if you are missing a...
On Monday, May 9, a U.S. flag will fly over the United States Capitol in recognition of Highland Park resident Sam Dalton, Jr. attaining the rank of Eagle...
HPISD has long been known as one of the best school districts in the state, if not in the nation. Do you believe this is still true and if not, what would you...
Premier Transportation is pleased to provide donations and other support to a number of DFW area charities in their golf tournaments. It's especially fun for...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
May 4 2011
There is the impression that while parents are assets to the district in elementary school, they become problems by high school. Rumors of parents interfering...
Submitted to BubbleLife By Janelle Kraemer EMAIL 2 From: Janelle Kraemer Subject: Re: Sam Dalton vs Amy Titus -- Response to your question To: Sam Dalton...
I have known Amy Titus for over ten years and have a great deal of respect for her as a friend, fellow parent and community volunteer. Amy and I served...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
May 2 2011
This is a contested raced (for place 7) between Amy Titus and Sam Dalton As a mother, with a toddler and a teen (no laughing), I see the importance clearly....