iReporter

Love old movies? Looking for a unique date-night destination or a free Friday-night activity with friends? Head to CityArts Festival, and enjoy a free outdoor...
Foodies, wine enthusiasts and wannabe cooks can discover the hottest culinary trends at CityArts Festival May 27 – 29 at historic Fair Park. Inside the new...
I’ve just received word that The Village Theatre (Highland Park Village) will show Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides tonight at midnight in both 3D...
On Wednesday, May 4 th , the University Park Preschool Association presented Dr. Carter, principal of University Park Elementary School, with a check for...
Sale starts Friday, May 20 and runs through Thursday, May 26. Sale includes, jars, diffusers, votives and sprays! Buy 3, get a 4th (of equal or lesser value)...
spdalton – Guest Contributor
May 16 2011
Thank you to all of the HPISD voters that took the time to vote in the recent school board election. I appreciate your confidence in me, and will do my best to...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
May 15 2011
I would like to congratulate Sam on winning a seat on the HPISD Board of trustees and thank him for running such a positive campaign. I believe wholeheartedly...
Whenever a field or ball diamond is unplayable due to wet conditions, the park department posts a red flag on that park’s flag pole. The system, used in a...
Ms Padilla – Guest Contributor
May 9 2011
Young fashionistas are signing up to Southern Methodist University’s popular series of fashion classes. These offerings are through the university's Summer...
Mona Callaghan – Guest Contributor
May 9 2011
Come sign up for the annual Park Cities YMCA Track Meet on May 21st at SMU. Registration deadline is May 15th! Call the Park Cities YMCA for more information...