iReporter

Highland Park Middle School students struck the right notes at the recent All-Region Orchestra auditions. Led by teachers Ted Grille and Rebecca Seiver, HPMS...
Sherry Ward – Guest Contributor
Oct 20 2013
Castle Gap Jewelry, a Dallas staple for sterling silver and Native American jewelry, celebrates its 40th Anniversary October 24 through 26. A small business...
Born weighing only 1 pound, 10 ounces, Graham Murphy spent his first 120 days fighting for his life in the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Neonatal...
In an effort to fill an urgent demand for food, Christ the King Catholic School jumped in to help stock Catholic Charities of Dallas food pantries. Christ the...
Barbara Crowley – Guest Contributor
Oct 18 2013
By Barbara Crowley, M.S., LPC-Intern Supervised by Carrie Crutcher LPC-S October is the American Humane Society’s Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, so maybe you...
Come to the HPHS Cheerleaders/Scotsmen Annual Hamburger Supper and enjoy burgers and fries from Jack's Burger House, yogurt from Plaza Health Foods, cupcakes...
The HPHS Highlander Strings orchestra will open its performance season at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29, at NorthPark Center. Under the direction of Peggy Tucker,...
Every morning I wake up and vow to accomplish a few things that have been sitting on my to do list… some of the ‘dos’ have been sitting there for months, but...
Highland Park, TX OCTOBER 7 A 41-year-old resident told police that a known suspect stole her hybrid bicycle valued at approximately $700 between 4 and 6:15...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Oct 18 2013
My great friend Lisa Jacquemetton shared this recipe with me after having it at her home one evening for dinner. Outstanding! She used a boneless pork...