iReporter

Members from the Dallas medical community, along with friends and supporters of the Arthritis Foundation, recently gathered to kick off the organization’s Salon...
The Highlander Band has wrapped up a winning marching competition season for 2013. This year marked many band bests for everyone involved. At the UIL Marching...
Veteran’s Day is an opportunity for Americans to honor and show thanks to our veterans for the service and sacrifices they have given to our great country. As...
We all know how Friday afternoons at the office are. It doesn't matter how productive a week it was, you're ready for the weekend. That's how we were feeling at...
hrhoad_n579519 – Guest Contributor
Nov 11 2013
Enjoy Thanksgiving at Central 214 at Hotel Palomar Dallas, with a delicious three-course prix fixe holiday meal made with fresh harvest ingredients from local...
Positive Outlook Counseling offers group counseling for individuals who suffer from severe or atypical depression. Participants share the following...
The Park Cities Historic and Preservation Society invites everyone to join community leaders and fellow residents on Sunday, November 10 as the organization...
Heroes Baseball tryouts will be held this weekend on Saturday, Nov. 9. Heroes Baseball is hosting tryouts on Nov. 9, Nov. 16 & Nov. 23 Heroes Baseball...
I’ve been making an attempt to find the end of the Internet, but I haven’t had any luck. Here’s what I found this week: Photo Series of a Baby who has a super...
This is one of my mother's recipes and I was amazed at how easy it was to make. My husband laughed when I told him it was vegetable soup because it was so...