iReporter

Lakehill Preparatory School is proud to announce the National Merit Semifinalists for the Class of 2014. Three seniors, John Devine , Matt Graff , and Ethan...
Cameron Laurie, a fifth grader at MIS, took part in the North Texas Kids Triathlon held on August 15 at the UT Arlington campus. The event consisted of a...
It’s ten days away—the opening day of the Great State Fair of Texas, also known as the Fried Food Capital of Texas (and arguably the world). The fair is really...
6th Annual "Navigating the School Search in Dallas Lunch-n-Learn: PK-12 and Applying to Private Schools" Featuring Guest Speaker, Waverly Ware Wilson, Co-Owner,...
"The Work of the Warren Commission, Half a Century On: Its Methods, Successes & Questions" will be held on Friday, October 11 from 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the...
The Park Cities YMCA Adventure Guides & Princess program has kicked off for the 2013-2014 school year. New Circles have started to form at local elementary...
I’ve always been a dog person. In my personal experience, cats are weird and antisocial. I prefer friendly animals that prefer me back. Dogs are like any mom’s...
The Highland Park Lady Scots competed in the McKinney Boyd Invitational Saturday, Sept. 14. The Lady Scots placed first in the Elite Division, paced by Natalie...
Katrina and Steven Bradford are on a mission. They want to spread the word about a clinic they have been involved with since 2003. Since inception, Christ’s...
The Highland Park Scots commanded the gridiron against their most recent opponents, the Sherman High School Bearcats. BubbleLife contributor Elliott Marshall...