Blog

Gravatar

The holidays are here. Who really has time to fight mall traffic and sort through racks and racks of clothes looking for the best deals? Probably not you.

So, I’m taking the stress out of shopping for you – saving you time and money – with the:  Black Friday/Black Hanger Sale.   You can grab one of my hottest pieces for 20% off - Friday, only.

These are the items that have literally really flown out the door. But now, there’s just one left of each, and it’s on a black hanger.  Find one, two, or three. First come, first served. 

Coats, dresses, tops, jeans, accessories . . . .come find the treasures before they are gone. Be sure to friend us on Facebook to learn more about promotions and fashion news. http://www.facebook.com/MalMalouf

XO,

Mal

Preston Center
4014 Villanova Street
Dallas, Texas 75225

Gravatar

My dear,

As the holidays quickly approach, it’s time to do a little shopping for yourself—whether it’s the perfect party dress, something new for that luncheon next week, or an easy option to just throw on and run out the door for the day.  Regardless of where you are going, you want to arrive looking and feeling fabulous.  

I can help you do just that—and with exceptional customer service. Stop by my store in Preston Center and spend some fun-fashion girlfriend time looking at dozens and dozens of on-trend styles. From steamy to sophisticated and cute to captivating, you’ll find one that expresses your signature style. And the best part, they start at just $69.

For a preview, visit my Facebook page. Then, join me and your favorite Facebook fashionistas on my page. You’ll be the first to learn about my latest arrivals and exclusive specials. See you soon!                                                                               

Dress the halls!

Mal

Mal Malouf
4014 Villanova
Dallas, TX, 75225
214-234-0606

Gravatar

I just love this time of year. As I type, the first breath of fall has brought a cooling rain and a brisk breeze that says to me, "Time for those cozy sweaters and beautiful boots."

When I select boots or shoes for you, I actually try on every pair before I order them for the shop. Really! It's not just about great-looking shoes. They have to have to feel great, too. That's a priority. We are so busy--especially in the fall. There's no time for aching feet, my dear. And you don't have to sacrifice style, either.

Here's a sneak peak at our shoes and boots--many on-trend styles and luscious looks. Tall and short boots, lace-ups, heals or flats, chunky hardware--and all, affordable luxury.  Hurry in while we have all sizes.

Oxox, mal