Blog

Gravatar

What two fashion essentials are on everyone’s list for fall 2010?

Leather and leather—that’s thigh-high leather boots and the cropped leather jacket. These two ideas will instantly give you a fresh, edgy-chic update that will take you all the way through the season with confidence and spirit.

This sleek, buttery, black pair gives you two looks in one—over-the-knee, as well as an easy fold-over for shorter styles.   And at $210, you’ll have twice the versatility for about half the price—for a boot that just stepped off the runway.      

Then, there’s the flattering, fitted silhouette of the must-have jacket. Crafted from supple, distressed leather in black or brown, this one gives you a sophisticated, downtown vibe with an on-trend belted hem, exposed zippers, and an asymmetrical front closure. You’ll love it even more for just $98.

And with fall comes thoughts of holidays and gifts. As I shop for the most unique style ideas, I often can’t resist special gifts and rare remembrances for the home and those we care about in our lives.

Here is an excellent example.  An extraordinary find at an amazing price, these hand-embellished Bibles are more than special occasion gifts—they are sure to become treasured family heirlooms to be passed down from generation to generation. The traditional King James Version, these leather-bound Bibles glitter with ornate gemstone-colored jewels and intricate gold filigrees. You just have to see them; they literally take your breath away— perfect for weddings, graduations, anniversaries, Confirmations, "milestone" birthdays, as well as year-end celebrations.

Stop by and see me soon.  Mention this post, and join my trendsetter list. You'll receive special gifts, private-notice discounts, and other surprises.

Cheers, 

Mal                                     

Gravatar

It’s Monday morning, the mercury should hit the century mark in the Park Cities, but I am excited about these ultra-cool stackable bracelets. They are an exclusive with me, and I think they will definitely turn heads. I work with an extraordinary artist in Austin who fashions each one by hand for my store. You’ll love the sleek, gold wire, and the fresh look of large, chunky, rich-colored stones.  At $38, you may want to pick up several to mix and match or even give as gifts. Earrings, too, for $38.

I’m also thrilled about my newest arrivals—high-impact, captivatingly hip car coats!  How can you be thinking about coats in this heat, you might ask? I guess I’m dreaming of cooler days ahead. Bring ‘em on!  If you were here, I think you might actually agree.  They range from fashion-forward to frilly and from warm to weightless—all fit for a woman of any age, as long as she has panache! Throw one on with a pair of jeans, a black turtleneck, and boots and you will be out the door in instant style. You are definitely getting the sneak peek here, so let me know what you think in a comment below.

Be sure to join our Bubble Life News Page. And look forward to seeing you in the store soon.