Blog

Gravatar

Mal Malouf, a women’s boutique in Preston Center, is one of D Magazine’s Best of Big D: Readers Choice finalist. Below is a letter from Mal herself.

Hi Everyone,

I am so honored to have been nominated again for D Magazine Best of Big D: Readers’ Choice finalist for the Best Women’s Boutique in Dallas. To be recognized this year means the world to me and I am so thankful for my loyal customers who have been a part of the growth of mal malouf over the years.

I am asking you all to take some time and vote for mal malouf. Voting begins today, February 20th, and lasts for two weeks (February 20th-March 4th). You can vote once a day, every day so please remember to vote for us under the Shopping category.

You can vote at dmagazine.com/bestofbigD2012 or go to dmagazine.com and click on the link. Again this is such an honor and I’m so humbled to be recognized for something I love to do. Whether it is a new customer, a long time shopper or a friend that comes into the store, I’m so blessed to help women find that perfect outfit and be able to see the smile on their face when they feel good in it.

Again, please vote for us in D Magazine’s Best of Big D: Readers Choice Poll in the Best Women’s Boutique in Dallas category. Also come down to the store and take a peek at all our new Spring Fashion!

Thank you all for taking the time to vote and continuing to be dedicated customers at mal malouf.

xoxo,

Mal

Click here to vote for mal malouf

mal malouf is located in The Plaza at Preston Center, across from Taco Diner. mal malouf, a women’s boutique, sells clothing, accessories, jewelry, handbags, shoes and more.