Blog

Gravatar

Thanks to all my favorite fashionistas who attended the Plaza at Preston Center fashion event last Thursday. I hope you received a gift bag, which included these fabulous and fun hand-crafted earrings from my collection.

I just loved the giant tent in the parking lot of the Plaza at Preston Center, because it created a real Fashion Week ambiance for the event. All proceeds went to The Fashionistas, a local nonprofit  providing scholarships for fashion design students.  Surprise guest Shirin Askari from Project Runway made a cameo appearance onstage, and Heidi Dillon, founder of The Fashionistas, praised all the young design students in the crowd. The third annual event attracted the elegant Park Cities elite, as well as the younger, urban-chic hipsters.

If you attended, share your impressions and feedback.

Hugs,
Mal

Mal Malouf
4014 Villanova
Dallas, TX, 75225
214-234-0606

Gravatar

I hope you are planning to attend the Plaza at Preston Center's special preview of the hottest fall trends on Thursday, Sept 23, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Enjoy cocktails and scrumptious hors d’oeuvres.

All proceeds from ticket sales and the silent auction benefit the Fashionistas, a nonprofit organization which celebrates the art of fashion and raises scholarship support for fashion-design students.   Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Go to www.thefashionistas.org to purchase your tickets today.

Complimentary valet parking. See you there!

Cheers, Mal

Gravatar

Aren't we ready for the spirit and crisp air that come with fall school football? And regardless of your allegiances, we have all your favorite Texas teams covered. Here is the perfect way to capture that sense of fun and team affiliation -- as you radiate your chic, signature style. At $38 each, you'll want to stack them to show your "true colors" -- from gold, navy and white for the neighborhood's HP Scots, to red and black for the Texas Tech Red Raiders. Choose a smart, sassy, easy-to-wear handbag to match in TCU purple or in UT's unmistakable burnt orange -- both must-have colors for fall.

Mention this post or BubbleLife, and receive the third bracelet for half price  .  Some colors limited. You’ll love the sleek, gold wire, and the fresh look of large, chunky, rich-colored stones. Earrings, too, for $38.

Grab yours before the weekend!   XOX, Mal

Gravatar

The Plaza at Preston Center invites you to a special preview of the hottest fall fashion trends on Sept 23, 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Enjoy cocktails and scrumptious hors d’oeuvres from Plaza restaurants as you bid on goodies from our merchants in a silent action. All proceeds benefit the Fashionistas, a nonprofit organization which celebrates the art of fashion and raises scholarship support for fashion design students.   Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Go to www.thefashionistas.org to purchase your tickets today. Complimentary valet parking. See you there! Cheers, Mal

Gravatar

If you missed Good Morning, Texas yesterday, click on this link -- GMT: Mixing the Expensive with the Inexpensive to view these fun, on-trend fashion ideas. I'm so excited to share these chic, yet affordable looks with you. Stop by and see me in the Plaza at Preston Center.

Cheers, Mal