iReporter

Niccole Maurici – Guest Contributor
Aug 29 2015
From one mom to another... Moms, do you ever mess up and make bad decisions? I do. Last week, we were several miles into a hike up Mt. Tallac in Lake Tahoe when...
“[L]ife is a constant struggle between being an individual and being a member of the community.” Sherman Alexie, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time...
Fathers Day is just around the corner and we want to hear about your super dads! Nominate your dad for the 2015 Park Cities YMCA Father of the Year award....
I’ve been thinking about the involvement of a Highland Park High School graduate in chanting a racist song with his OU fraternity. How could this happen in...
Niccole Maurici – Guest Contributor
Apr 20 2015
Modeling Life, Motherhood & Fitness WHAT IS A ROLE MODEL? A role model demonstrates a clear set of values and makes sound choices. To model life,...
On August 22, the Chi Omega Construction Committee, President of Southern Methodist University Dr. R. Gerald Turner and his wife, Gail Turner, and donors from...
Hyer PTA – Guest Contributor
Sep 9 2014
Gail Holt, Hyer's science teacher, uses her furry and not so furry friends to help teach her classroom lessons. Here, in these photos, Mrs. Holt is teaching...
It was truly an evening of dazzle and delight at Child & Family Guidance Center's (CFGC) annual gala, Venetian Masquerade, held on May 9. Masked revelers came...
Controversy is stirring in University Park, Preston Hollow and Devonshire with the news that the Crosland Group intends to build a 29-story building in Preston...
Yesterday the Park Cities Historic and Preservation Society hosted its 2014 Distinguished Speaker Luncheon Series and Historical Home Tour. I am thrilled that...