iReporter

One of my favorite hotels is the Four Seasons. The moment I walk into the lobby and see the amazing floral arrangements, inhale the eucalyptus on the refreshing...
Niccole Maurici – Guest Contributor
Oct 31 2015
PUSH-UPS ARE ALL YOU! The other evening, we were watching football with our boys and I asked our 8-year old a question. He responded with, “ya”. Blame it my...
Oct 25 2015
Confrontation is messy; feelings get hurt and relationships can come to a screeching halt. Do you remember the last time you confronted someone? One time after...
By Kirk Dooley Before Friday’s high school football game between Highland Park and Mesquite at Highlander Stadium, I plan on polishing off a hot dog and a...
Oct 17 2015
At a parent social, a mom shared with me that she clicked on our website and after seeing our workouts, she said to herself, “I could never look like you do in...
From one mom to another... If you have rented a “home away from home”, you can relate to the frenzy of "tidying up" before you leave. On our last trip, I came...
Highland Park High School's varsity football coach, Randy Allen, was the keynote speaker at this years PCYMCA Christian Leadership Breakfast at the Biblical...
Remember the first time you held your baby in your arms? Were you excited? Overwhelmed? Anxious? Did you ask yourself, “Holy cow, what have I gotten myself...
Sep 12 2015
Next week, our 7 and 8-year old boys will participate in a Taekwondo “Bad Habits” board breaking ceremony. Students write down 3-4 bad habits, read them out...
Sep 5 2015
Dollars? Airline miles? Steps? The median wage for salaried workers in 2014 was $41,000. After Uncle Sam gets his cut and you don't spend one cent of your net...