iReporter

This Friday at 6 p.m., Addison Mayor Todd Meier will “flip the switch” to turn on millions of sparkling LED lights that will transform the 12-acre park into a...
Thanksgiving —the one time of the year when we all let our diets go and allow ourselves to indulge in sweet treats, savory side dishes and naps to replace what...
The City of University Park and the Snider Plaza Merchants Association have decided to cancel Sunday afternoon's 7th Annual Snider Plaza Christmas Tree Lighting...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...
November 22, 1963: a day that was supposed to be a historical visit to town by a sitting president ended with a tragedy that would come to change Dallas, and...
Eclectic Galleries in Snider Plaza hosted a spinning and weaving demonstration this past Saturday, showcasing handmade creations by five local fiber artists...
This is one of my mother's recipes and I was amazed at how easy it was to make. My husband laughed when I told him it was vegetable soup because it was so...
Happy Halloween from BubbleLife! We got a fun little article from Allyn Media’s Kristin Welsh and wanted to share these Halloween facts from Walmart: The...
The Town of Highland Park’s centennial year culminated with a neighborhood block party Sunday afternoon, thrown to celebrate its past, present and future. With...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Oct 24 2013
There will be lots of action on the Hilltop this weekend as both current and past Southern Methodist University students celebrate their alma mater for...