iReporter

In honor of Anne Frank Day on Tuesday, the Dallas Holocaust Museum will be giving half-price admission to guests who bring a copy of Anne Frank: The Diary of a...
rskinner362 – Guest Contributor
Jun 9 2012
Grab your dad and head over to the Highland Park Pool on Father's Day. Ruthie's Rolling Cafe Food Truck will be there serving up some Father's Day worthy food....
The Park Cities Family YMCA, which is located at 6000 Preston Rd., is offering a variety of fun summer camps for children. Check out the list below to see if...
Park Cities residents who want Highland Park High School season football tickets can participate in a lottery for an opportunity to purchase them for the...
Juliette DC – Guest Contributor
Jun 7 2012
Providence Christian School of Texas held its Class Eight graduation on May 25 at the school's Great Hall where 33 students received their diplomas. Students...
"I didn't know so many people read BubbleLife. I just wanted to let the neighborhood know that I made it home safe and sound." -Murray the Cat
The Park Cities' youngest up-and-coming rock band has released its first single, which is now available for purchase on iTunes. Drater, a hard rock group that...
If you drove past the Plaza at Preston Center on the evening of May 24, you may have seen a crowd of people running in high heels in the area. In an effort to...
University Park, Texas (May 29-June 4) MAY 29 Theft A 41-year-old resident of Richardson reported that an unknown person stole $866.25 worth of Oil of Olay...
A Park Cities resident's cat is missing, and she is asking the local community to keep an eye out for her pet. Here is a message she sent BubbleLife this...