iReporter

Meet Lori Stevens, seasonal program manager at GRACE in Grapevine. Stevens oversees critical community programs like Feed Our Kids, which provides nutritional...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Sep 4 2014
Spicy Cashew Chicken This is my recipe after taking a Thai cooking class at Sur La Table in Dallas. I made some modifications to their recipe to gear it more...
Massage Envy Spa and the Arthritis Foundation have joined forces to host the fourth annual Healing Hands for Arthritis, a one-day national event to build...
It’s midnight, and your teenager sits at the dining room table finishing his AP Algebra II homework. Tomorrow he has morning football practice, a full day of...
Bill Kilgore likes to exercise to stay fit, but thanks to the Fitness Minutes for Charity program at Edgemere, bettering his health also helps to raise money...
The Disciple Women’s Ministries of Central Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) hosted a coffee Tuesday morning to learn about the Ebby House. Most of...
It was announced on September 1 that local author, Jill K. Sayre, won the Silver Medal in the Readers' Choice Awards for Children's Fiction. "I was pleasantly...
International concert artists Alexander Kobrin, 2005 Gold Medal winner of the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition, and Emanuel Borok, retired...
Ever wanted to learn acting, modeling and posing for a camera? Or perhaps you want to learn how to feel confident and learn etiquette and poise. All this and...
Highland Park High School has a new club! The Highland Park Competitive Target Team invites parents and students of Highland Park High School to come and learn...