iReporter

Too Close to our Neighborhood: Here are some articles relating to the terrorist attacks plotted by Texas Student Dallas Morning News Article MSNBC USA Today
The author of the original email commented to us regarding the Gang Violence at NorthPark Mall. CLICK HERE to read her response.
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 23 2011
Wanted to follow up with this article. Personally, I had a friend that was attacked over a year ago in the parking garage at Norstrom's and my son was at the...
Following the arrest of Dudek's step-father (David Herrin) and his uncle (Terry Brumley), Dudeck made arrangements with Highland Park DPS to turn himself in....
mindynic9 – Guest Contributor
Feb 21 2011
Border Collie/Pointer Mix needs a GOOD home! She is 1 year, 5 months old. Weight 44 lbs. Color- black and white spots. Great with other dogs and kids. No...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 21 2011
This was sent to us this morning: "I noticed a different crowd at NorthPark a few weeks ago, last night when walking in to see a movie the amount of Dallas...
While walking into the office this morning I noticed some new construction materials in the old Nest space at the southwest corner of Milton Ave. and Snider...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 21 2011
By Tolly P. Salz I’ll admit it: there are some days that I feel like the lousiest parent around. Not only do I have working mom’s guilt, but also I...
Just in time for spring weather and the wardrobe make over that naturally accompanies warmer temperatures, Pucci will open its doors at Highland Park Village...
Hop to it! 2011 marks the Year of the Rabbit, so celebrate spectacularly with a rare glow-in-the-dark dragon and lion dance parade, family-fun activities,...