iReporter

On December 16, 2014, a parent in Highland Park lodged a formal challenge to the book, “The Working Poor: Invisible in America,” by David K. Shipler. This...
There are many different kinds of arthritic conditions that can affect the human body. Osteoarthritis, or degenerative joint disease, is the most common form of...
The Feast of the Epiphany, known as Three Kings Day or Twelfth Night, is a Christian celebration of the revelation of the birth of Jesus to the wider world. It...
Susan Gee – Guest Contributor
Jan 18 2015
I’ve had 56 lymph nodes removed right here… I have the awesome privilege of providing free hand and foot massage to patients as they receive chemo infusion...
Looking in the Park Cities and Preston Hollow? Doris Jacobs Opens Three Stunning Residences on Sunday, January 18th! Park Cities & Vicinity 7538 Colgate...
One of the most common things we have to help our students with here at The Study Hall is answering critical reading questions correctly on standardized tests....
The Dallas Mavericks and The UPS Store have teamed-up again to present the 11 th Annual Teacher Recognition Program , created to recognize North Texas educators...
Presented by the LeLash Group of Dave Perry-Miller & Associates January 18 - “Combo Platter” Spring is here (not really, but we’d sure like to think so),...
Doris Jacobs Markets 7538 Colgate Avenue, a Fabulous Caruth Hills Clean Lined Traditional New Construction with a Soft Contemporary Feel “Situated in the Park...
By Walter Sorensen, Alcuin Head of School As we approach Martin Luther King Day, a time to stop and honor his accomplishments, I am reminded of his monumental...