iReporter

William Addington – Guest Contributor
Jan 27 2011
Its the final count down for Digg's Tacos as they get closer to their announced Jan. 31 opening date as reported by the Park Cities People blog just last...
GET FIT AND HELP THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE WITH ALL TRI; SIGN-UP AND INFO SESSION SET FOR SATURDAY, JANUARY 29, AT 10:30 A.M. SMU triathlon coach/instructor...
Every things bigger in Texas and in the Big D for that matter so its no surprise that Apple Inc. is planning a new larger store in Knox Henderson. You might...
BubbleLife Staff – Guest Contributor
Jan 26 2011
Gigi’s Cupcakes – DELICIOUS! I walked into Gigi's the other day and was welcomed with a warm greeting and smile from one of their employees. They offered me a...
Paige Harriman, a student at Highland Park High School, started a Genesis Women’s Outreach Club for the GWOC in Dallas. Paige is a remarkable young girl, who...
William Addington – Guest Contributor
Jan 17 2011
TGI Fridays at NorthPark Center has closed its doors permanently it seems. The NorthPark Center website still has the TGIF hours posted on their website but the...
UP's City Manager Bob Livingston sent a message out this morning to area businesses that all should be aware of... "It has come to our attention that area...
williamaddingto817 – Guest Contributor
Jan 13 2011
As seen here Good2GoTaco (http://facebook.com/good2gotaco) considered among many to have some of the best Tacos in Dallas has reopened in their new location in...
BubbleLife Staff – Guest Contributor
Jan 13 2011
The Mozzarella Company is the place to go for unique, hand-made cheese. Whether it is mozzarella or goats milk cheese, you cannot turn away The Mozzarella...
Last week after the long Christmas holiday, I felt like I was coming down with an awful cold. I stopped at Plaza Health Food in Snider Plaza and Max Fuqua...