iReporter

The Yumilicious store in Snider Plaza is offering discounts and special birthday deals to is customers. Stop by the store on your birthday, and you can receive...
The Google Street View Car is apparently making its rounds through University Park today. The car was spotted at about 9 a.m. at the intersection of Lovers Lane...
Matthew Cobb – BubbleLife Staff
Aug 8 2011
Are you curious about the history of the University Park Public Library? Want to know about when it will be relocating to a popular shopping center in the city?...
Hip Chixs, created by Dallas residents Megan Carreker and Aimee Miller, will launch today in Snider Plaza. Starting at 6:30 p.m., Carreker and Miller will be...
Some Park Cities residents experienced power outages at their homes last night because the Texas power grid (ERCOT) was experiencing a high extremely amount of...
A Trina Turk store has officially opened in Highland Park Village. The Los Angeles-inspired fashion boutique sells a variety of clothing items and accessories...
Yumilicious in Snider Plaza is helping people beat the heat by hosting Fantastic First Friday from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Aug. 5. All of the store's yogurt will...
Summer reading participants gathered on Friday July 29 for the final celebration party of Highland Park Library’s annual summer reading program. Dog-related...
Matthew Cobb – BubbleLife Staff
Jul 26 2011
If you are going out for lunch today, you may want to avoid the intersection of Mockingbird Lane and Central Expressway because traffic lights are out in all...
kstrayhan934 – Guest Contributor
Jul 25 2011
I had the pleasure of eating at Company Cafe with my family on Saturday night. Located on Greenville and Richmond, I had no idea it even existed until my sister...