iReporter

University Park, TX JANUARY 8 A 43-year-old resident reported that an unknown person entered her garage and removed several personal items out of her...
Highland Park, TX JANUARY 8 A 36-year-old Dallas resident reported that an unknown black male entered his store and stole eight peacoats, valued at $450...
In just days, the City of University Park will unveil its first-ever permanent library to the public. Starting Jan. 26, University Park residents of all ages...
Dear HPISD Parents & Staff, Please note the following changes to today's HPISD athletic events, due to concerns about the weather: The boys varsity...
“I ran a red light because I was texting… I thought my foot was on the break,” explains Harry Hull, a sophomore at the Episcopal School of Dallas. Fortunately,...
Update - 12:57: The High Five is open, and problem-area bridges and overpasses have been sanded. No significant traffic backups in this area. A winter storm...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jan 15 2013
Dear HPISD Parents & Staff, HPISD campuses and offices will open at their regular time today. Any further announcements about the weather will be emailed...
A Hockaday senior and Park Cities resident committed to play competitive tennis at Texas A&M last Wednesday at a mock signing. Friends, family, coaches, and...
EVENT SET FOR MARCH 2 Troy Aikman serves as the Celebrity Gala Chair for the Cowboys & Cowboys Sky Ranch Gala set for Saturday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m. at the...
In celebration of Christmas, Trinity Christian Academy's Upper School and Middle School art students recently joined forces to create large-scale fun and...