iReporter

Drivers should plan for possible delays on I-635 this weekend because the road will be experiencing lane closures beginning Friday as the eastern portion of the...
Most students look forward to spending the holidays curled up on a big, comfy couch with their families, reminiscing about past Christmases and anxiously...
DALLAS – Nov. 15, 2012 — Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) hosted its Dr Pepper/Snapple Group Golf + Tennis Tournament on Monday, November 5 at Bent Tree Country...
The UP City Council will have a special meeting this Friday, Nov. 16 at 4 p.m. in the second-floor council conference room, to discuss the details of the new...
If you have studied Chinese from a CD course or online lessons, or even a classroom course, our weekly conversation sessions offer you a forum to practice...
MetroPCS Dallas Marathon Supports New Health and Fitness Initiatives Grants Help Kick-start and Grow Community Programs Benefiting DISD Students, Minorities...
Two years ago I sat down with my publisher and managing editor when I found out I was pregnant. They asked me if I intended to come back to work after my son...
Cynthia Bowen – Guest Contributor
Nov 13 2012
For many of the children in orphanages around the world, new shoes are a constant and urgent need. Hyer Elementary fourth graders chose Shoes for Orphan Soles...
Cynthia Bowen – Guest Contributor
Nov 13 2012
The Wild About Hyer Book Fair was held October 29 through November 1 st . Hyer students took advantage of this great opportunity to buy favorite books and...
The HPHS girls cross country team won its 14th 4A state championship Nov. 10 at Old Settler's Park in Round Rock. The team was led by Natalie Rathjen, who...