iReporter

In 1998, I was volunteering with a refugee ministry at my church, Highland Park Presbyterian Church. I worked with some other people from HPPC and Catholic...
Within the walls of Highland Park High School, nestled cozily in between a locker room and its showers, is a bona fide keeper of tradition. Her office is far...
The Friends of the UP Public Library will soon feature a guest from the Perot Museum of Nature and Science. Perot Museum Operations Director Jennifer Scripps...
Last week, fourth graders at Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) celebrated Dads Day. This was an opportunity for fathers of fourth graders to join their...
Dallas' premier umbrella arts organization TACA, The Arts Community Alliance, had a banner year fundraising in 2012, allowing the organization to distribute...
John S. Armstrong Elementary recently hosted a National Geographic Bee for their fourth grade students—the first time Armstrong students are known to have...
Highland Park, TX JANUARY 29 A 29-year-old resident told police that an unknown person took the third row seats out of his Chevy Tahoe between 5:55 and 8:35...
With their peers and parents gathered in the Providence gym on January 9, ten section spelling bee winners from Classes Five to Eight competed for the...
Dear Highland Park ISD Parents & Faculty, We were all encouraged by today's news that State District Judge John Dietz ruled that the state is not fulfilling...
Hyer Elementary School second graders celebrated the 100 th day of school on Friday, Feb.. As part of the festivities, the students dressed as if they were 100...