iReporter

Two years ago my son was in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injuiry. What I did not know at the time is that there is a traumatic brain injury...
A limited number of one-year option football season tickets will be available to the public through a lottery system. Purchasers will be charged a $100 option...
Providence graduates from the class of 2009 visited their school for a tour and a reunion on May 29. These students just graduated from Highland Park High...
It’s arguably the largest single-day event in the Park Cities and the one with the most community involvement. The annual Fourth of July parade will take place...
Ever since we first heard about the Washington, D.C. trip at the beginning of middle school, my grade had anxiously awaited the day we would fly to our great...
Arlington Hall at Lee Park was awash in spring colors in May as the Dallas Symphony Orchestra League held its annual Encore Luncheon and Spring Meeting...
In an open letter Friday, Highland Park Mayor Joel Williams and Director of Public Safety Chris Vinson answered questions that have likely been on the minds of...
On Sunday, June 9, 44 of the top baseball players throughout the Metroplex will participate in the North Texas High School Baseball Coaches All-Star Game at...
University Park, TX MAY 30 A 35-year-old McKinney resident told police that a suspect attempted to cash a fraudulent check with intent to defraud another....
Did you know that literacy research shows a direct correlation between a child's overall reading success and the time he or she spends poring over books during...