Dough Bro’s, an Italian kitchen with locations in Dallas, Plano and Bedford, is adding to its already robust menu of pizzas, Italian favorites, calzones and more. The brand, which takes pride in serving modern versions of your favorite classic dishes made with the finest fresh, local ingredients, will begin serving six new menu items beginning Monday, Aug. 28.
Additions to the menu include three new starters and three signature pizzas:
- Starters ($9-$18)
- Bruschetta, with fresh roma tomato, fresh basil, buffalo mozzarella, balsamic reduction served with toasted crostinis
- Pepperoni Rolls, house-made dough, smoked provolone, perpperoni with marinara dipping sauce
- Pizza Fries, house fries topped with mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, and choice of chicken, meatball, beef, pepperoni or sausage.
- Signature Pizzas ($12-$20, with a Gluten Free crust option):
- Supreme, with pepperoni, Italian sausage, green bell pepper, red onion, mushroom and black olive
- BBQ Chicken, with roasted chicken, sweet Texas BBQ sauce, red onion, topped with shredded cheddar cheese
- Hawaiian, with ham, pineapple, red onion, marinara, mozzarella and Parmesan mix
“Longtime fans of Dough Bro’s will recognize the Pizza Fries on the new menu,” said Derek Pope, operating partner at the restaurants. “We had them on our menu years ago, and are bringing them back because people are still talking about them. We hope our guests enjoy them, and all the exciting new additions to our menu.”
For more information, or menu photos, please email Sara Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5181 Keller Springs Road
Dallas, TX 75248
1941 Preston Road, #1004
Plano, TX 75093
1601 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 75021
ABOUT DOUGH BRO’S
Since 2011, Dough Bro’s has celebrated the world’s most perfect food – pizza! Dough Bro’s Italian Kitchen takes pride in serving modern versions of your favorite classic dishes made with the finest fresh, local ingredients. Our dough is made in-house daily with locally sourced honey and is the foundation of our award-winning pizza and calzones. Seasonal local ingredients inspire our weekly chef features and our scratch-made specialties. We make craft pizza, and we appreciate the time and effort it takes to make something truly unique. Dough Bro’s wants to be your destination for fun, food and festivities. For more information, visit doughbro.com.