On Thursday, April 27, Candy Evans of CandysDirt.com led a Spring Market Refresh discussion hosted by Trinity Falls, a 2,000-acre Johnson Development master-planned community in McKinney, TX. The all-star expert panel included George Bass, owner and interior designer of George Bass Stage and Design; JPAR Realtor Marisol Gallegos; Shay Geyer, owner and interior designer of IBB Design Fine Furnishings; Ebby Halliday Realtor Hollie O’Gorman Siglin; and Sarah Nowak, owner and interior designer of Sarah Nowak Interiors. CandysDirt.com publisher Candy Evans moderated the panel discussion, which focused on sprucing up marketing plans and staging for success in an uncertain market.
Top tips shared included:
- High ceilings, sliding doors, chandeliers, and ceiling fans are hot items for Spring/Summer
- Not every room needs to be photographed for a listing or featured in an Instagram Reel
- Listen to your designers and trust the pros!
- Don't underestimate the power of professional photography in showcasing a good staging job
- Deep clean before listing a property and clean up the clutter
- Use white and champagne-colored fabrics and linens to make the house bright
The Trinity Falls development served as a perfect backdrop for the discussion, as guests toured model homes and viewed the Collin County community that is now home to about 1,700 residents. At Trinity Falls natural beauty and exceptional amenities combine to create a spectacular lifestyle. A world apart from the hustle and bustle of nearby Dallas - yet never far from major employment centers, shopping, dining and fun - Trinity Falls offers beautiful new homes by award-winning homebuilders, acres of open green spaces, miles of forested trails and opportunities to connect with neighbors and friends.