Featured News & Articles

Fred Givhan
Tip for the Day: Tis the season for burglaries. When you (or your kids) post on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Four Square etc, it is not a good idea to write...
Gravatar
We all know Santa’s coming, and miraculously he’ll be coming down the chimney … so be sure to keep that chimney shoot open! And although it is a bit less...
Gravatar
This morning as I am taking my 3 year old to school, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a "colorful" message on my rear car window. Colored red and in...
Gravatar
Get organized. Program these numbers into your phone for the HP Village Theatre Recorder Movie Line (214) 443-0222 Theater Direct (214) 443-6035
Gravatar
Over a month ago, the emails were flying around the neighborhood to be on the look out for Gracy, a missing 12 year old black Lab. We posted about her on...
Gravatar
According to Hillary Artzt, the Village Theatre in Highland Park Village will open this Friday, December 17 th . Opening movie is Tron: Legacy 3D and will...
Gravatar
Looks like the "gossip" we heard last night was factual. Lori Stahl has been doing some digging on the Dallas Country Club Bomb Threat. Check out her acticle:...
Gravatar
Rumor has it that the Dallas Country Club had a bomb threat today (Sunday). A member stated that this was the buzz as the club mysteriously cancelled events....
Gravatar
The Feast DFW put together a list of the ten best places to shop for ladies during the holiday season! Please note that BubbleLife's favorite Mal Malouf is top...