Featured News & Articles

Gravatar
Park Cities Baptist Church proudly announces the creation of Boy Scout Troop 518 effective January, 2010. Troop 518 has its introductory meeting from 7pm to...
Gravatar
An unexpected ATTPAC event: Serving up the stellar classics of Queen, David Bowie, The Who, The Beatles, and Led Zeppelin, this show is an audacious, fist in...
Fred Givhan
Things to consider when working away from the office. If you only need a few key documents, you may decide to copy them onto a USB drive to take them out of...
Gravatar
Dec 15 2009
Watch the Video in Merrit Patterson's blog today! It is great! Want Your Super Cool Kids to Listen in Church? Here’s How it’s Done.
Gravatar
AARRRGH! Dallas Children's Theater presents the Southwest Premiere of this swashbuckling musical based on the hilarious and award-winning book. Most enjoyed by...
Gravatar
BubbleLife is pleased to announce Brent Cooper as our Neighborhood Expert on Insurance. With 22 years experience, Brent is our go-to guy for insurance...
Gravatar
Neighbor to Neighbor Car Jackings at HP Village Not True (BubbleLife Discussions) Homes of the Park Cities - Book Signing on Sunday (BubbleLife Discussions)...
Gravatar
The Friends of Highland Park Library will hold a book signing from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday for Great American Suburbs: The Homes of the Park Cities, Dallas .
Gravatar
Randy Millican with the Highland Park Police department just called me to post on BubbleLife that there have been NO CARJACKINGS at all at HP Village....
Fred Givhan
I thought I would start out with a topic that is mentioned to us, almost daily. Should I upgrade to Windows 7 or Buy a New Computer? In October, Microsoft...