Join Chef Michel Lane of OAK’D BBQ for a five-course menu featuring an Italian-themedcuisine that highlights how Lane uses the smokers at OAK'D BBQ. Featured courses will be paired with wines from Famiglia Cotarella. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, Lane is a classically trained chef who enjoys creating specialty menus for this regular Wine Dinner series as it allows him to use his fine dining background and culinary skills.
- Brisket Cheese Cannelloni with Creamy Marinara Sauce, complemented with Basil Chips | Wine pairing: Cotarella Ferentano
- Shaved Romaine Caesar Salad topped with Brioche Croutons | Wine pairing: Cotarella Sodale
- Smoked Chicken Parmesan served on a bed of homemade Garlic Tomato Vegetable Pasta | Wine pairing: Cotarella Montiano
- Mini Wagyu Sausage Pizza topped with Smoked Artichokes, Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Pesto | Wine pairing: Cotarella Le Macioche Brunello di Montalcino
- Pear Tart with homemade Vanilla Ice Cream | Pairing: Trincheri Vermouth Spritz
Cost: $79 per person
Tickets available HERE