Join Chef Michel Lane of OAK’D BBQ for a five-course menu featuring a Pacific Mexican-themed cuisine that highlights how Lane uses the smokers at OAK'D BBQ. Featured courses will be paired with wines from Heritage Collection - Trinchero Family Estates. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, Lane is a classically trained chef who enjoys creating specialty menus for this regular Wine Dinner series as it allows him to use his fine dining background and culinary skills. Heritage’s Managing Director Joel Dicharry will also be on hand to share his knowledge of Trinchero Family Estates wines.
- Mini Tuna Tostada with Black Bean Puree paired with Trinchero Napa Valley Mary’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Pan Seared Smoked Salmon with Black Bean Cucumber Compote, topped with Whiskey Candied Bacon and Chipotle Aioli paired with Protégé Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Smoked Pork Tamale with Salsa Verde, Crème Fraîche, BBQ Pumpkin Seeds and Pico de Gallo paired with Bravium Wiley Vineyard Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
- Smoked Iron Steak with Vegetable Medley and Texas Steak Sauce paired with Terra D’Oro Deaver Vineyard 130 Year Old Vine Zinfandel, Amador County
- Mini Tres Leches paired with a Lemon Drop shot made with Hanson of Sonoma Meyer Lemon Organic Vodka
Cost: $79 per person