iReporter

EVENT SET FOR MARCH 2 Troy Aikman serves as the Celebrity Gala Chair for the Cowboys & Cowboys Sky Ranch Gala set for Saturday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m. at the...
Last night I found myself in the heart of Highland Park, driving along a long-known mecca of Dallas Christmas lights, Beverly Drive. I gathered some shots of...
X Factor Contestant Panda Ross to Sing National Anthem for the MetroPCS Dallas Marathon Fan Favorite Slotted to Kick-Off Race Day December 9 December 3,...
Jon Alexis – Guest Contributor
Nov 6 2012
TJ's Seafood Market & Grill's new HP location hosts Spanish Seafood Dinner. Join us Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 7 p.m. for a five-course Spanish Seafood Dinner,...
Neiman Marcus has selected 5 finalists out of hundreds of applicants, including Highland Park's 2008 graduate, Emilee Anne. Emilee Anne recently graduated...
White Rock Local Market Presents The Birds and the Bees Workshops And Love Your Farmer Day on November 3, 2012 White Rock Local Market will...
“Doctor Doctor” will wow the crowd with “bone chilling” rock ‘n' roll at Halloween Soiree Although many Dallas doctors are considered among the nation’s...
The ever-popular 7 th Annual Arthritis Foundation Bone Bash , presented by the W.B. Carrell Memorial Clinic, is “scaring up” what is expected to be one of the...
On Saturday, Oct. 27, a full stage of more than 20 musicians, Connections will present "Superhits of the 70s, Part II" in the University Park UMC Activity...
The Hyer Preschool Association is proud to announce the 34th Annual Happy Hollydays Bazaar, taking place on the grounds of Hyer Elementary on Friday, Nov. 2 and...