Believe it or not, in 6 weeks, the pools open, we’ll be sporting swimsuits and sipping iced tea. Does the thought of sitting poolside make you want to run for cover? Don’t fret. If this email doesn’t motivate you to sizzle this swimsuit season, then you’re one of the few that already look good and have the confidence to strut your stuff poolside. For those of us that need a few pointers, read on!
Who will sizzle this summer? YOU will!
No, I am not crazy. To sizzle and not fizzle this summer, you need to be motivated and accountable! Try any of these options and sizzle this swimsuit season!
- Purchase our StrongestMom.com™ 8 30-minute workouts and commit to the workout plan.
- Register for our 21-Days To Sizzle This Summer Program.
- Ask a friend/spouse/child to hold you accountable.
Remember, when you write down your goals, you are more likely to achieve them. It’s about progress, not perfection.
What can you do to sizzle?
Now that you’re committed and motivated to exercising, start eating right! You plan when you leave for work, for school and your next appointment. You plan what to wear and where you will take your next trip.
Put as much preparation and discipline into meal planning as you do for other areas of your life.
- Eat every 3-4 hours to minimize impulsive/binge eating.
- Try to avoid grocery shopping when you are hungry.
- Involve your children in the meal planning process.
- Fill your home with healthy snacks.
- Drink plenty of water.
Remember, there is a direct correlation between eating well and exercise. The better you eat, the better results you get. Make a plan and do what you can!
Don’t want to fizzle?
Some days I wake up and have zero energy. Some days a child gets sick unexpectedly. And other days, there are many reasons (excuses) that keep me from getting in a 30-minute StrongestMom.com™ workout.
So when life interrupts "my plan", I do one of these 5-minute workouts when I can’t workout! Be sure to use great form, because great form will lead to great results!
- 45-second Chaturanga hold, repeat 5x
- 20 jumping jacks, 20 burpees, 20 mountain climbers, 20 crab toe touches, repeat 2x
- 15 frog leaps, 15 3-count pushups, 15 squat jumps, 15 1-arm side plank with rotation (each side), repeat 2x
Remember, doing something is better than doing nothing. Exercise is for my sanity, not my vanity!
Join me and together, let’s sizzle this summer. It’s starts with your commitment, discipline and doing something, even when you do not feel like it!
University Park mom of four, Niccole Maurici is co-founder of StrongestMom.com.
StrongestMom.com™ is about making moms the strongest they can be, both mentally and physically. Our 30-minute workouts, be+positive™ messages and website information offer the tools and resources every mom needs. Why are StrongestMom.com™ fitness videos the best exercise program for moms? 30-minutes. Authentic. Convenient. Encouraging. Flexible. Instructional. For more information visit www.strongestmom.com.