Getting the word out about your new listings and open houses is easy with BubbleLife.
- You can submit opens houses, new listings, and price reductions as local news. "Just solds" are not considered as relevant local news - just so you know.
- Your news will be placed on the BubbleLife news website and in the daily newsletter sent to BubbleLife email subscribers for the community where your property is located.
- The only exceptions are vacation homes, which can be shared on multiple community sites.
It's free to post to BubbleLife, but you must have a BubbleLife Connect account. If you do not have a BubbleLife Connect account, get one now at www.bubblelife.com.
- Click here to download our step-by-step guide on "How to Submit New Listings & Open Houses."
Your free version of BubbleLife Connect includes:
- One place to easily self-post your real estate news to your local community.
- Full network access to one or more of our 60 local news websites and 60 daily email newsletters with more than 200,000 readers.
- A fully SEO-optimized business blog that doubles as a local business directory listing on BubbleLife.
- It stores all of your content (articles, announcements, events) for search engines and local searchers to find.
Unlike Constant Contact, which is an email tool, BubbleLife Connect is a suite of tools designed to help a small local business reach new customers and stay up-to-date with them for continued business and referrals.
Many realtors have opted to upgrade to our full version ($75 per month) to utilize features such as email marketing, social media marketing, cellphone text marketing, landing pages and lead management - just to name a few - to grow their real estate businesses. And some of the marketing features can be scheduled in advance.
- Click here to view the features of BubbleLife Connect.
- Click here to view information on BubbleLife Advertising.
Remember, BubbleLife works to connect communities together by giving neighbors, local businesses and organizations a place to find and share news. Local news and local business go hand in hand.
Saffie Leedy Farris
DFW's Largest Provider of Local News
4600 Greenville Avenue, Suite 240, Dallas TX 75206
Help us build a connected community by inviting your neighbors and friends to BubbleLife. Click here to send an email invitation.