Bajo La Luz De La Luna
The Annual Under the Moonlight Gala is Back for a Fancy Fiesta with Flare
Ronald McDonald House of Dallas (RMHD) will host Bajo La Luz De La Luna on Cinco de Mayo from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m., marking the in-person return of its Under the Moonlight Gala with a Mexican flare. The event, presented by LiquidAgents Healthcare, will feature mariachis, Osadía tequila tastings, authentic Mexican cuisine, and a live auction at Quadrant Investment Properties’ new development at 141 Manufacturing Street.
Since 2006, the annual fundraiser has raised over $2 million for RMHD, which has served as a home-away-from-home for more than 40,000 families of seriously ill children who have traveled to Dallas seeking medical treatment in area hospitals. This year, the event chairmen are April and Chad Cook and Holly and Paul Wittorf, with Haylie and Bert Crouch serving as honorary chairs. RMHD is collaborating with event producer extraordinaire Hamilton A. Sneed of HAS events, who is planning an evening that will be memorable and fun.
“This special gala has long been the highlight of our spring season as we gather to celebrate families and friendships, and we’re beyond excited that this year we get to be together again,” said Cecilie Holman, the current board chair of Ronald McDonald House of Dallas. “Ladies will don their fiesta attire and gentlemen will leave their jackets at home for a fun and festive evening that will directly impact the families who receive the loving and compassionate care of the House.”
Auction items include a private suite for 21 people to attend a Kenny Chesney concert at AT&T Stadium, a one-week luxury home escape in 30A Florida, a Mavericks Basketball experience that includes four floor seats to a Mavs game and a private kids basketball clinic with the Mavs coaching staff, a suite at Globe Life Park for the Rangers, fabulous jewelry from Hannah Ferguson, a $5000 gift card and much more!
- LiquidAgents Healthcare | Presenting Sponsor
- Quadrant Investment Properties | Gran Luna
- Sewell Automotive Companies | Lunda De Lobo
- Lindy and Brad Berkley/Cate and Jeremy Ford | Luna Azul
- Janice and Tim Go | Luna Azul
- Cecilie and Ronnie Holman | Luna Azul
- Paige and Richard Reupke | Luna Azul
- Holland and James Carroll | Luna Plateada
- Children’s Health | Luna Plateada
- Sally and Mike McWilliams | Luna Plateada
- Joshua Pack | Luna Plateada
- PGL | Luna Plateada
- RMHC of Greater North Texas | Luna Plateada
- RISE Residential | Luna Plateada
- Tolleson Wealthy Management | Luna Plateada
- Transwestern | Luna Plateada
- Jean and Tom Walter | Luna Plateada
Individual tickets for Bajo La Luz De La Luna benefiting RMHD are selling out fast for $300 with sponsorships ranging from $1,000 to $25,000, with a goal to raise $400,000. More information on sponsorships and tickets are available at https://rmhdallas.org/events/under-the-moonlight/ .