Most Recent

Gravatar
Are you dead from eating all that bacon grease? Which one is the recipe... Saffie From: Robert H Leedy [mailto:robertleedy@mac.com] Sent: Saturday,...
Gravatar
I bought this cookbook after my brother Robert had a lengthy discussion over corncakes. My mother used to make them and I really don't care if I ever eat...
Gravatar
This is taken off of the Fine Cooking website. I have read this magazine for years and think it is one of the best. It has great pictures and instructions for...
Gravatar
The is a great recipe that is easy to make. 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder 3/4 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons cinnamon 2 cups sugar 2 cups...
Gravatar
This is worth all the time and effort. It is outstanding! Taken from the Food Network site:...
Gravatar
This is not one of my favorite. In fact, it is rather boring but Jeff loves it. His mother made it for him when he was young and he just loves it. I have spiced...
Gravatar
My neighbor Lisa, gave me this recipe and I love it. It is a new weekly favorite. Indian Red Lentil Soup 1 1/2 cups red lentils picked over 2 onions,...
Gravatar
This is easy and kids love it... Dillard’s Chili Casserole 1 lb. ground turkey or hamburger 1 onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced Pam cooking spray 3...