Most Recent

Gravatar
This is very easy to make and since I have one that is dangerously allergic to dairy, it is a great alternative to take out! Ingredients For preparing...
Gravatar
This was a major hit in my house last night, and it was so easy! We used the meat for Taco Salad. Easy Taco Meat 2 lbs lean ground beef 1 28 ounce jar...
Gravatar
Diane Webber recently won our Favorite Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer recipe contest with her recipe for Hot Corn Dip. I just ordered her one of my favorite cookbooks...
Gravatar
Here's the deal: We are having problems deciding on the winner of our Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer Recipe Contest, but we have narrowed it down to five recipes and...
Gravatar
Diane’s Hot Corn Dip – Submitted by Diane Webber Ingredients: 2-15 ounce cans whole kernel corn, drained 1-15 ounce can of artichoke hearts, chopped and...
Gravatar
This is really easy to make and I typically serve over vanilla ice cream. I have also served over pound cake too! 6 Bananas - ripe, peeled and sliced...
Gravatar
Today is the last day to submit! Email me your favorite dip and/or appetizer recipe. I'll award one of my favorite cookbooks to the winner. Send your...