Most Recent

Gravatar
The is a great recipe that is easy to make. 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder 3/4 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons cinnamon 2 cups sugar 2 cups...
Gravatar
This is worth all the time and effort. It is outstanding! Taken from the Food Network site:...
Gravatar
Juniors Angel Food Cake and Icing 1 ¾ cups of egg whites – 12 to 14 eggs 1 ½ teaspoons of cream tartar 1 ¼ cups sifted cake flour 1 ¾ sugar ½ teaspoon...
Gravatar
2 pounds 10X (sifted) powdered sugar (i.e., Imperial) 2 cups regular Crisco (not butter flavored) ½ total liquid – includes: 3 teaspoons Adams...
Gravatar
Mar 27 2009
This are great for Christmas Cookies. One year I made a bunch of dough up and rolled it in wax paper, froze it and gave a Christmas Gifts... Basically, I made...
Gravatar
Mar 27 2009
Be careful with this one! It is so good that you will want it all the time but beware it will make you grow a belly! I was inspired by Berns Steak House in...
Gravatar
Mar 27 2009
Julie Valk was one of the first people who influenced me to cook. When I was a teenager, I would appear at their house around dinner time to play with their...
Gravatar
Cream Cheese Roll Out Cookies 6/29/2004 7:30:34 PM Ruth Anne made these at a Christmas Cookie exchange and they were yummy! --> I have chased this recipe...
Gravatar
Banana-Pineapple Layer Cake 6/29/2004 7:25:43 PM --> 3 C all purpose flour 2 C sugar 1 t baking soda 1 t salt 1 t ground cinnamon 1 C vegetable oil 3...
Gravatar
Feb 13 2009
Peach Pie 6/29/2004 7:23:51 PM 1.5 C sugar 2 T flour ½ C water ¼ t almond extract 2 C Peaches or 16oz frozen ¾ stick of Butter 2 Frozen Piecrusts Cinnamon and...