Most Recent

Gravatar
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Ingredients: 1 cup ketchup 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard OR yellow mustard 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses OR dark brown sugar 2...
Gravatar
For the Grits 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 cups 2 percent milk 3/4 cup grits 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese...
Gravatar
Ingredients 1 Chicken, Cooked, Meat Removed and Chopped into Small Chunks 1 Onion - Chopped Finely 4 Tbs Butter 1 Large 7-oz Can Chopped Green Chiles ( or 2...
Gravatar
This is an easy weekend favorite that will keep for a couple of days. 1 stick of Butter 1 onion sliced 2 tablespoons fresh basil (dried is fine too) 2 garlic...
Gravatar
Made This Last Night! Awesome! This recipe has been borrowed from my brother Robert's site:...
Gravatar
Physical and mental wellness and energy for greater productivity start with quality, satisfying nutrition. We understand it isn't always easy or convenient to...
Gravatar
Pad Thai is a popular dish and Mark Bittman has a great recipe that was included in his New York Times Blog, The Minimalist. The Minimalist-Pad Thai, an easy...
Jeff Farris
This should keep us all busy experimenting for a while.
Gravatar
I have been crazy about banana peppers ever since I had a bite of a friend's pizza that he had ordered with double banana peppers. I guess I have rediscovered...
Gravatar
I hate turkey and was amazed at how good it was. The secret here is that the bird stays very moist and doesn't dry out. I will never cook a turkey any other...