Most Recent

Gravatar
This has been an old favorite. Chances are this is the original recipe off the soup can. Green Bean Casserole Recipe enough butter or olive oil to saute (2-3...
Gravatar
This was my favorite this year. I even put it on my turkey sandwiches. Julie's Cranberry Mold 2 – 3oz packages of Raspberry Jello 1 medium size can crushed...
Gravatar
Even after the candy has been eaten and the costumes tossed aside, you still might notice a chill in the air. That would be the souls of the dead coming back...
Gravatar
A very old high school friend recently asked me for my mother's yellow squash recipe. Amazing how easy and how much it was loved! 6 Yellow Squash 1 Onion 2...
BubbleLife Staff
After a very long and stressful off season, football is finally here. Weekends are no longer filled with trips to the lake or laying out poolside. It's all...
Gravatar
It doesn't get easier than this for summer cooking! This back to basic recipe will surprise you! 1 head of Cauliflower (serves 2-3) Olive Oil Sea Salt Cracked...
Gravatar
Great with brisket! 2 lbs. fresh asparagus 12 slices bacon ½ cup light brown sugar ½ cup butter 1 T soy sauce ½ tsp. garlic salt ¼ tsp. ground pepper...
Gravatar
All you need to go with this appetizer is your favorite margarita! 3 (12 oz.) cans Mexican Corn 1 small can chopped chilies 2 jalapeños, chopped (without...
Gravatar
1 can regular corn, drained 1 can cream style corn 1 cup sour cream 1 stick melted butter 1 pkg. Jiffy Corn Muffin mix 2 beaten eggs 2 cups grated cheddar...
Gravatar
A fun twist on the original: 12 hard cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half and yolks mashed in a bowl ¼ cup mayonnaise 2 T butter softened 1 T sugar 2 tsp....