This is an easy recipe and if you prep in advance, you can have a great meal in minutes.
Ingredients for Pad Thai Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (it you like it hot add another Tablespoon)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil (you can use any oil but I like the heavy flavor)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
Ingredients for Pad Thai
- 3 eggs
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts chopped (I put in a little Ziploc and crush with a glass)
- 4 green onions - sliced thin
- 1 Lime
- Pad Thai Flat Rice Noodles
- Pad Thai Sauce
Prep is Important
- Make the sauce first.
- Cook the noodles, drain them and have them ready to go.
- Chop your ingredients
- Slice the chicken into 2-inch chunks and season with salt, pepper and the juice of one lime.
Heat a frying or wok pan with Canola oil. Sauté the chicken until cooked and browned. Slide to one side and scramble the eggs in on side of the pan. Once eggs are cooked mix them together. Add the noodles and the sauce and mix. Then add cilantro, onions and peanuts and mix well. Season with crushed red pepper
Saffie Leedy Farris | Publisher • firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us build a connected community by inviting your neighbors and friends to BubbleLife. Click here to send an email invitation.